Ariba's new version of their collaborative commerce platform is designed to enhance the company's smart invoicing capabilities, and is available and in use today.
Streamlined Invoice Processing
Delivered on-demand via the Ariba Network, Ariba's Invoice Management™ solution features smart invoicing capabilities, where e-invoices undergo an automated validation process upon supplier submission. This smart validation eliminates errors and reworks so only accurate, and approved invoices reach AP. Validated invoices are then posted directly to ERP systems for on-time payment and discount capture.
Brand new features in this release of Ariba Invoice Management, enable companies to:
- accelerate processing of valid PO and non-PO invoices
- perform automated, detailed PO-line level matching on any invoice, including scanned invoices
- simplify management of rejected invoices and dispute resolution.
Expanded Global Coverage
With its recent acquisition of b-process, France's largest electronic invoice network and one of the largest e-invoicing networks in Europe, and the latest release of the Ariba collaborative commerce platform, Ariba enables organisations to more effectively execute a global e-invoicing strategy that supports indirect tax methods such as VAT, withholding taxes, e-archiving, and related country-specific e-invoicing requirements.
With the expanded set of country-based business rules and templates and new tools delivered as part of the latest enhancements to Ariba's solutions, companies can:
- configure up to 40 business rules at the country level and apply them to e-invoice templates, which include default e-invoice configuration by country
- capture withholding tax support critical in certain countries for specific suppliers
- prevent header-level taxes and discounts when lines on an invoice are subject to different tax rates
- automatically select titles for invoices and credit memos that follow country-specific guidelines.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today