- This item appears in the following sections:
- Bank Relationship Management & KYC
- electronic Bank Account Management
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Cash & Liquidity Management in Middle East & Africa
Standard Chartered and IBM Launch Trade AI Engine
The solution, for converting non-digital shipping documents into machine-readable format, is live in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered aims to beef up open banking capabilities
The bank aims to develop innovative products and services through partnerships with developers, corporates and fintechs.
Standard Chartered to launch open platform for India’s SMEs
The bank says that it will offer access to business loans, supply chain financing and logistics.
Standard Chartered and Santander extend GPI rollout
Two European banks have extended their offering of SWIFT Global Payments Innovation (GPI) services