- Key timing points
- 2:58 Social scores: real-time monitoring of worker conditions
- 7:00 Factory dashboard: example
- 9:04 Buyer dashboard: example
- 15:39 Buyer dashboard: example drill down
- 21:00 What’s exciting about real-time ESG data?
- 30:21 Key take-aways
Tim Nicolle, CEO and Founder, PrimaDollar and Jack Large discuss the important lessons from using real-time data in the ESG frontline.
This WEBchat covers:
- Social scores: real-time monitoring of worker conditions
- Factory dashboard: the concept
- Buyer dashboard: the concept
- Buyer dashboard: drill-down on what data is available
- What’s exciting about real-time ESG data?
- Key takeaways from Tim and Jack.
PrimaDollar’s invention and development of the real-time monitoring of worker conditions in supply chains has the potential to improve the lives of millions of workers. Real-time ESG data can change how all types of supply chains are monitored and managed. Real-time ESG is a revolution, and it will be interesting to see how all of this gets integrated into the financial system, as it surely must.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today