Jack and Graham discussed:
- How good are TMS really given appalling results of the Citibank and Bob's Guide studies, and whose fault is it?
- Revolutionary Fixed-Term Fund investment instrument and platform from TreasurySpring
- Low-cost robo advisor from J.P. Morgan
- How the use of blockchain is growing with new implementations by:
- YesBank for commercial paper issuance
- Nestle in their dairy supply chain
- WeChat operator Tencent’s move into supply chain finance and possible impact on other SCF platforms and services
- Payment services - the implications of:
- The first request for a delay in PSD2 launch by EPSM
- Companies not chasing their late payers
- The $460 bn liquidity in US companies just waiting to be released.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today
- This item appears in the following sections: