Jack and Graham discussed:
- How good are TMS really given appalling results of the Citibank and Bob's Guide studies, and whose fault is it?
- Revolutionary Fixed-Term Fund investment instrument and platform from TreasurySpring
- Low-cost robo advisor from J.P. Morgan
- How the use of blockchain is growing with new implementations by:
- YesBank for commercial paper issuance
- Nestle in their dairy supply chain
- WeChat operator Tencent’s move into supply chain finance and possible impact on other SCF platforms and services
- Payment services - the implications of:
- The first request for a delay in PSD2 launch by EPSM
- Companies not chasing their late payers
- The $460 bn liquidity in US companies just waiting to be released.
- This item appears in the following sections:
Are treasury management systems really this bad?
Treasury management systems debate increases with new report from Bob's Guide
Requests to delay PSD2 have started
EPSM recommends harmonised migration plans on PSD2-SCA, i.e. delay of 18-36 months
Revolutionary new investment platform from TreasurySpring
TreasurySpring launches Fixed-Term Fund platform following rigorous beta testing phase during which $400M+ of FTFs were issued