Craig Jefferey, Managing Partner, Strategic Treasurer describes the structure and key drivers in corporate treasury technology, and role of the Treasury Aggregator.
1. Why and how corporate treasurers need to look at the conceptual layers in treasury technology today
2. The importance of the Treasury Aggregator and at what size and complexity of the corporate treasury operation it is most effective.
And closes, saying that the corporate treasury department today needs to be able to respond more rapidly to the changing business environment and can only do this if it leverages modern structures and technologies to address current and emerging needs.
- Key timing points
- 0:47 THE TECHNOLOGY STACK
- 2:10 Why need to look at conceptual layers in treasury technology
- 2:57 TREASURY AGGREGATOR
- 3:57 Getting data from banks
- 4:28 Payment hub functionality
- 5:25 When need Treasury Aggregator
- 10:39 Data validation, message reformatting, sanction screening
- 14:00 CLOSING COMMENTS
CTMfile take: Learn how to understand treasury technology conceptually and the vital role of the Treasury Aggregator.
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Treasury Management Systems
‘Guide to Treasury Technology’– how to use technology effectively
WWCP Report covers evaluation, selection, implementation, and maintaining the solution over time
Technology gone mad or useful?
Services combining almost everything don’t necessarily work: payment cards that combine debit, credit, screen, multiple currencies; FX dashboards; liquidity dashboards
TMS review: Cloud is now trusted; M&A TMS solutions; multiple ERP solution from TX
TMS solutions are evolving fast with smaller suppliers getting a piece of the action