The FRIDAYclub discussion on 10th with David Kelin, Director, View Point Nine Ltd; Bas Rebel, Senior Director, PwC; Adrian Rodgers. Director, ARC Financial Solutions Ltd, focused on ‘How to use treasury technology more effectively’. The main topics covered were:
- bank services v. TMS and specialist services:
- how to remain bank independent with some key messages for banks as to what technology and services corporates want from their banks
- what is the best combination technologies and suppliers with banks having a very specilist and limited role
- how to implement enterprise treasury across the company or group for:
- cash flow forecasting - varying views here to to tackle the problem
- cash visibility - all agreed that less than 100% visibility is a failure as far as corporate treasury departments are concerned.
AND hear David’s, Bas’s and Adrian’s choice of the most interesting idea/insight they have come across in the last couple of weeks.
View the FRIDAYclub WEBchat video below or listen to podcast here or on iTunes