In this WEBchat, Dirk Kronshage Global Head of Collections, Cash Products, Deutsche Bank, follows up his extremely popular WEBchat on virtual accounts in February 2019 - see - with detailed practical advice on how to implement virtual accounts structures and the vital questions to be asked when implementing virtual accounts solutions.
The WEBchat sections are:
- Virtual Accounts - ‘Means to an end’ for treasury centralisation
- The role of treasury technology in enabling Virtual Account solutions
- Implementation of Best Practices.
- Key timing points
- 1:03 VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS - MEANS TO AN END
- 1:55 How to think about virtual accounts to achieve broader objectives
- 3:20 Centralisation of FX exposures
- 4:05 Role of virtual in-house bank
- 5:26 THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN ENABLING VA SOLUTIONS
- 6:04 Examples of where virtual account solutions fit
- 8:34 Harmonised and centralised solutions with Virtual Ledger Management
- 11:56 IMPLEMENTATION BEST PRACTICES
- 12:06 Which structure would be best for me?
- 16:00 How to introduce changes
- 18:26 Making affiliate companies “bank account free” - myth or reality?
- 19:51 CLOSING COMMENT: What corporate treasurers have to ask themselves to exploit VA technology
CTMfile take: In this WEBchat Kronshage really does ‘get real’ about what is required in virtual accounts solutions. Essential watching.
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Global Cash & Liquidity Management
What can virtual accounts do for you?
The next generation of virtual accounts improve visibility and centralisation of receivables but concerns over KYC and tax remain
In-house bank v. virtual accounts: which one is right for you?
OpusCapita’s analysis reveals the issues
Deutsche Bank research paper tackles the history and future of debt
The report suggests debt, inflation, nominal GDP, yields, and central bank balance sheets could all be set to increase.