In this WEBchat, Dirk Kronshage Global Head of Collections, Cash Products, Deutsche Bank, follows up his extremely popular WEBchat on virtual accounts in February 2019 - see - with detailed practical advice on how to implement virtual accounts structures and the vital questions to be asked when implementing virtual accounts solutions.
The WEBchat sections are:
- Virtual Accounts - ‘Means to an end’ for treasury centralisation
- The role of treasury technology in enabling Virtual Account solutions
- Implementation of Best Practices.
- Key timing points
- 1:03 VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS - MEANS TO AN END
- 1:55 How to think about virtual accounts to achieve broader objectives
- 3:20 Centralisation of FX exposures
- 4:05 Role of virtual in-house bank
- 5:26 THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN ENABLING VA SOLUTIONS
- 6:04 Examples of where virtual account solutions fit
- 8:34 Harmonised and centralised solutions with Virtual Ledger Management
- 11:56 IMPLEMENTATION BEST PRACTICES
- 12:06 Which structure would be best for me?
- 16:00 How to introduce changes
- 18:26 Making affiliate companies “bank account free” - myth or reality?
- 19:51 CLOSING COMMENT: What corporate treasurers have to ask themselves to exploit VA technology
CTMfile take: In this WEBchat Kronshage really does ‘get real’ about what is required in virtual accounts solutions. Essential watching.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today