- Key timing points
- 1:00 AI IS BRINGING A MYRIAD OF INNOVATIONS TO CORPORATE BANKING
- 2:00 KYC improvements through use of AI
- 6:52 Long term potential for corporate treasury inclduign talking to virtual assistants
- 7:27 HOW AI WILL CHANGE THE INTER(FACE) OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- 8:19 Moving from predictive recommendations to perscriptive recommendations
- 10:20 Corporate treasurer will ask virtual assistant
- 11:35 Bank Relatonship Manager will have own virtual assistant who will tell them if they have an unhappy customer
- 13:34 CLOSING COMMENTS
- 13:52 Few job losses from AI in corporate treasury department
CTMfile take: AI is going to transform corporate treasury department and bank RM jobs, are you ready?
Alenka Grealish, Senior Analyst, Celent the author of their report on The Cognitive Corporate Bank - Heading Towards The Summit explains how the use of artificial intelligence is changing the corporate treasurer-bank relationship.
Alenka Grealish describes:
1. How AI is bringing a myriad of innovations to corporate banking including improved KYC , recommendations for next best actions, etc.
2. Advanced AI will change how corporates interact with their bank, and how Bank Relationship Managers interact with their customers.
And she closes with three vital comments, artificial intelligence:
- Will improve corporate treasury department performance, not cause jobs losses
- Will make bank relationship manager’s job more interesting
- Can be dangerous if you don’t have correct data.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today