Over the last 12months McKinsey&Company have published all sorts of reviews of business practices and strategies, of their top ten, CTMfile particularly liked and recommend:
- Disruptive trends that will transform the auto industry
- How blockchains could change the world
- Where machines could replace humans—and where they can’t (yet)
- Cutting through the noise around financial technology
- Digital strategy: Understanding the economics of disruption.
CTMfile take: The infographic on where machines could replace humans is really scary. CTMfile feel that it shows that the corporate treasury department 1) is not going to get any bigger, ever, even if you do much more, and 2) the biggest automation opportunity is in applying expertise, e.g. getting treasury best practices incorporated into processes and systems across the group.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today