Hanse Orga’s latest development, FinanceSuite Working Capital Management, enables companies to automatically evaluate comprehensive key figures and conduct continuous analyzes way beyond the mere reporting date evaluations of the days sales outstanding (DSO) and days payable outstanding (DPO). The new package brings the whole WCM process together, see figure:
Source & Copyright©2015 - Hanse Orga
and provides key statistics on:
- settlement and billing process
- payment conditions in purchasing and sales
- revenue management and dunning process
- control of outgoing payments.
Business intelligence technologies
The FinanceSuite Working Capital Management is based on the latest business intelligence technologies and enables much higher levels of transparency as document and transaction data from SAP® and non-SAP® systems are used for analyses. The data are automatically – and based on freely definable criteria – evaluated and presented so that companies can immediately identify optimization potentials in accounts receivable and payable processes. Besides direct key figure comparisons between corporate entities, customers, product groups and much more, the system will show the details of the supporting document(s).
Hanse Orga also offers consulting services in order to support companies in adjusting the tool to the customer-specific requirements and to help plan concrete implementation steps for the optimization of the company’s working capital.
Hanse Orga claim that the main benefits for corporates using FinanceSuite Working Capital Management, include:
- sustainable releasing of liquidity and generation of P&L effects
- short payback period through realizing the potential
- increase of the internal financing capacity
- optimization of the process quality
- access to the data from everywhere depending on access rights (web-based solution)
- fast implementation.