TreasuryXpress, a provider of cloud based TMS solutions, has launched the TreasuryXpress Lab, corporate treasury’s first online app store in which corporate treasury departments download corporate treasury ’Apps’ and then just start implementing the App on their own.
The aim of the Lab is to offer a portfolio of both standalone and add-on financial and treasury products. The Lab allows corporate treasury departments - both TreasuryXpress users and non-users - from companies of all sizes to pick, choose, and use the capabilities they need to automate their finances using apps in the Cloud.
TreasuryXpress Lab store - progress
TreasuryXpress’s Lab store was launched on 6 September with one add-on application: Forecast+: a cash flow forecasting app which connects to user’s own ERP/accounting system. Forecast+ has been developed for companies of any size to access simple to use cash forecasting capabilities. It provides the familiar look and feel of Excel without the inherent risk of manual forecasting, and also provides. cash trend analysis.
Already 20+ clients (mainly companies with $100m+ annual turnover) are live on Forecast+ using TreasuryXpress’s online set-up wizard.
Two standalone applications are also available in the store:
- C2Treasury a full TMS solution providing:
- SME to Enterprise - Full TMS with Self-Service Custom Reporting
- 100% Bank Connectivity and Payments Workflow
- implementation only takes 2 – 8 weeks maximum
- C2Treasury Lite providing SME to Enterprise - Lite TMS - Self-Service Custom Reporting IS included. (Bank Connectivity and Payments Workflow not included).
Clients using products in the Lab benefit from low monthly subscriptions, self-service set-up, and on-demand access. Forecast+™, the Lab’s inaugural product, is available at less than $50/month with unlimited users.
TreasuryXpress Lab future development
TreasuryXpress road map for the Lab store includes:
- Portfolio+ which will provide small businesses with the capabilities required to track, analyze, and report on portfolio data across all assets – from real estate to funds to cash. Robust analytics also make it easy to manage performance and make decisions to improve portfolio performance. (Available Autumn 2016)
- Wallet+: a Payment-On-Behalf-Of application (Avalable in 2017)
Anis Rahal, CEO at TreasuryXpress, believes that, “By deconstructing the TMS, we are providing treasurers with the exact functionality they need at the time they need it. We don’t believe a treasurer should have to pay 100% for a TMS that they will only use 20% of.” And he continued, “If a treasury management solution is built on the right platform and developed smartly from the beginning, solution providers should be able to develop and innovate economically and pass along that cost-savings to their clients. This is what we are successfully doing at TreasuryXpress.”
CTMfile take: The dream has finally started to be delivered: an online corporate treasury App store supplying ‘Apps’ that the corporate treasury department can implement on their own at a monthly price way below anything available from other TMS suppliers. This is the future for TMS - which will take time to come about - it will transform the TMS market and how corporate treasury services are delivered.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today