Christof Hofmann, global head of payments & collection products, Deutsche Bank explains what is happening and how corporates can fully exploit SWIFT gpi.
SWIFT gpi is probably the most important development in payment systems today. In this WEBchat Christof discusses:
- SWIFT gpi momentum:
- Figures and volumes
- Are cross-border payments now faster?
- SWIFT gpi multi-bank service
- Enabling gpi integration with ERPs and TMS
- Process standardisation
- How corporates can join
- How to exploit the SWIFT gpi opportunity
- Development required
- New services in coming.
The overall impact of SWIFT gpi.
- Key timing points
- 0:37 1 - SWIFT GPI MOMENTUM
- 1:39 DB gpi default approach
- 5:08 Does this mean payments are now faster?
- 6:24 2 - THE EVOLUTION SO FAR
- 9:49 SWIFT gpi multi-bank service enabling ERP/TMSD integration
- 11:42 Process standardisation
- 12:54 Adding new corporates
- 13:47 HOW TO EXPLOIT THE OPPORTUNITY
- 17:20 GPI timelines
- 17:43 New services being considered
- 19:59 What internal development needed
- 21:21 OVERALL IMPACT OF SWIFT gpi
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today