Here are CTMfile’s top 10 questions for August to ponder as you work and/or relax:
- Do you have enough flexibility in your hedging strategies to cover what is likely to occur?
- Which jurisdiction are your partners headquartered in – and how will it be impacted by Brexit? †
- Which jurisdiction do the partners have operations in – and again what is the impact of Brexit? †
- What nationality and right-to-work do key stakeholders in the partner’s business have – will this be changing as a result of the change in the UK’s status? †
- Are there specific legal or documentation issues in contracts with the partner that may be impacted by the Brexit? What national law was the contract framed under? †
- Is the partner considering making significant changes to its own business model as a result of Brexit?†
- Is your corporate treasury structure appropriate for today’s market and regulatory conditions?*
- Is your treasury adequately staffed to meet your growing responsibility and demand?*
- Do you have the appropriate systems? What is missing? What is it costing your group not to have them?
- Does your department have the appropriate corporate treasury experience and training?*
- Is your treasury budget sufficient to meet the current and expected demands?*
- Do you know what is the true benefit the group of getting your cashflow forecasting right?*
- Are investment strategies aligned to exploit the maximum advantage group wide?*
- How could fraud prevention improve your bottom line? - see here
- How can you use third party KYC services to minimise time taken to open new accounts and minimise regulatory impact? - see here.
† See here.
* See here.
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Bank Relationship Management & KYC
- electronic Bank Account Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Anti-Money Laundering Fraud Prevention
- ID Systems & Services in Fraud Prevention
- Minimizing Fraud Procedures
- Minimizing Payment Fraud
- Investing Short-Medium Term Surpluses
- Money Market Fund Investing
- Best Practices & Benchmarking in Operations
- Control & Compliance in Operations
More key questions for 2016 that my friends brought to me
Three more vital questions from experienced professionals - messers: Franck, Matza, Mardle - for the bumpy year that 2016 is already
Cyber fraud prevention - the vital questions for your board
UK’s NCA Strategic Cyber Industry Group concluded: “Perfect security is almost impossible”, so your board better have appropriate answers to these questions or are you already in big trouble?
New fraud prevention systems & services from Barclays and Apple raise questions
But which do you trust? The problem is that fraud prevention requires a multi-faceted approach