This WEBchat addresses three questions which are vital for every corporate treasurer and their department: 1. What is the essence of corporate treasury? 2. What should the corporate treasury department do? 3. What should the corporate treasury department not do?
Listen to our experienced panel - Caroline Stockmann, CEO, Association Of Corporate Treasurers; Bas Rebel, Sr. Director Corporate Treasury Solutions, PwC Netherlands; and Bengt Elvinsson, Interim Treasurer - who have decades of experience in finance and corporate treasury, debate these questions and issues. Although there is, not surprisingly, considerable similarity between the views expressed, there are also important different flavours and examples in each of their contributions.
This WEBchat covers some of the most important issues in corporate treasury today, asking:
- What is corporate treasury?
- What should the corporate treasury department DO?
- What should the corporate treasury department NOT do?
- Key timing points
- 0:46 1 - WHAT IS CORPORATE TREASURY?
- 6:16 2 - WHAT SHOULD THE CORPORATE TREASURY DEPARTMENT DO?
- 11:52 3 - WHAT SHOULD THE CORPORATE TREASURY DEPARTMENT NOT DO?
- 22:53 Final comments
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today