Jack and Graham were joined by Geri Westphal, one of Founding Partners at LeanUp a corporate treasury networking company in the US who has 20 years+ experience in corporate treasury, and Paul Stheeman, independent treasury consultant in Europe, who discussed:
- PwC’s Treasury Benchmark report which we reviewed:
- the essence of corporate treasury and how it takes two to tango
- no sustainable future without embracing the digital agenda
- corporate treasury is a partnership between man and machine
- How to measure treasury success as suggested by Bruce Lynn and how should corporate treasury department be remunerated
- Swift gpi :
- goes live and what now needs to be done
- cross-border payments integration with FAST system in Singapore
- Trade wars impact and what role does corporate treasury have?
- How CFOs in USA and in Australia are reacting to current pressures
- Are banks now at risk again? Which gave us all the shivers.
Enjoy this stimulating and thought-provoking PODcast. No apologies for the length, the discussion from 30:37 will give you the shivers too.
- Key timing points
- 1:30 What does corporate treasury do?
- 8:33 Workforce of future
- 12.50 How measure corporate treasury success and remunerate
- 18:59 Swift gpi
- 26:31 Surviving trade wars
- 30:37 New financial crisis coming?
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today