Jack and Graham were joined in this CTMcast by Steve Evans - Finance Director, Vesper Technologies who are a U.K. based I.T. infrastructure specialist focused on assisting international businesses with sophisticated data centre and cloud computing requirements. They provide consultancy, design and system implementation services to customers in sectors such as Managed Service Provision to Life Sciences businesses, and have customers around the world including United State, Asia and Europe.
In this CTMcast they discussed:
- How Trump tariffs are create working capital strains for US firms
- The new paradigm in EB delivery created by DNB Bank partnering with TreasuryXpress
- African Development Bank stepping up their digital financial inclusion drive
- How FX Trading platforms, such as 360T are developing and extending
- The new focus of TMS supplier Kyriba
- The QR code technology alternative to contactless technology.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today