These were the most popular posts in May:
- Corporate treasury always want tailor made solutions, but is it possible? realistic?
- How PSD2 and interchange fee regulations will affect corporates
- Why treasury urgently needs to invest in FX risk management capabilities
- Banks losing FX market share to non-bank liquidity providers – survey
- Bank connectivity - which is most cost-effective: Host-2-Host or SWIFT?
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Electronic Banking Connectivity
- SWIFT Corporate Connectivity
- FX Management & Crypto
- Buying & Selling FX
- Payments - Disbursements
- Accounts Payable Management
- International Payments
- Treasury Technology
- Dedicated Treasury Systems
- General Treasury Systems
PSD2: Key facts for European treasurers
PwC Italy has published an interactive webpage explaining the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) 'in a nutshell'.
FX Risk Management in a New Era of Volatility
New AFP Executive Guide examines factors that affect treasury practitioner’s ability to identify and manage foreign exchange risk, and the key stages required in setting and implementing a FX risk management policy
Corporate-to-bank connectivity: SWIFT v. SAP Financial Services Network
The vital battle for corporate treasury department connectivity and efficiency