Technology moves on and experience revealed the mistakes and kludges in the old CTMfile site. Our new site, which went live yesterday, with a few things that didn't quite work - for which apologies (today they have been fixed), has been built to modern standards including faster loading pages, and a clean responsive design that adapts for viewing on any device, mobile, tablet or desktop. We hope you will find it clearer and faster on all your devices.
The site retains its original structure focusing on key areas in cash and treasury management with backgrounds to each section and sub-section, plus the latest developments. The Most Read Last 30 Days has been retained.
Apart from the site re-design's new look and feel and the faster loading pages, there are some new features:
- Text ads and links:
- these can be used for internal links to key parts of CTMfile or to your own web-site
- News from the Web MUST READS:
- we list 3-5 News from the Web which we feel are MUST READS
- RANTS tab which lists the rants (not necessarily from cash and treasury management) where you can feel the author's anguish. Currently there are three RANTS:
CTMfile take: We'd love to hear your comments on our revamp and suggestions on what else is needed.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Bank Relations & KYC
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Cash Flow Management & Forecasting
- Dealing & Trading
- Fraud Prevention
- Payments - Receipts
- Payments - Receipts at POS
- Payments - Disbursements
- Risk Management
- Trade & FSC Management
- Treasury Technology
- Working Capital Management