Any implosion and/or rationalisation of the treasury management system market doesn’t seem to be happening. Nevertheless, TMS suppliers are certainly innovating and partnering as they grow. TMS’s are being used in all sorts of ways as they spread their influence and geographic coverage, for example:
- Clustin, a NetSuite solution provider in Italy, are using Kyriba in managing their own corporate treasury management as well as using Kyriba as part of their own solutions for their clients. With Kyriba, Clustin, a NetSuite solution provider, now provides an enhanced cloud offering. The complete solution enables their clients to be more competitive in the marketplace, and accelerates their go-to-market strategy with a seamless integration of ERP and Treasury. “Collaboration is the key to growth in every market. As our solution is ERP agnostic, and has the most flexible and extensive bank format offering in the world, Kyriba is able to deliver complimentary solutions to fit Clustin’s needs,” said Edi Poloniato, VP Sales and Marketing, Southern Europe, Kyriba.
- The types of TMS users is expanding, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority have selected Reval for automating its treasury management function and centralizing the management of cash and liquidity, payments, and investments and debt
- SAP Treasury solutions seem to have matured enough for more corporate treasury departments to not be able to resist the pressures from IT to doing everything in SAP. The recent implementation of SAP treasury by Honda, see, is an important example of what can be achieved using the basic SAP functionality and a consultancy who the really understand how to do cash and treasury management in SAP
- TreasuryXpress, a provider of frictionless and on-demand treasury management solutions today announced the full launch its new API, Payment+. The first ever API built specifically for corporate treasury, Payment+ is the latest addition to the TreasuryXpress Store, the industry’s first and only online store for treasury management software. Payment+ was designed for use by both treasury professionals who need to translate their ERP payment files into bank-ready formats
- Serco have selected Salmon Software Treasury Management System to manage its portfolio of US private debt and revolving credit facilities, a large volume of bank guarantees, as well as significant levels of inter-company lending across over 70 subsidiaries and joint venture companies. Serco also utilises a number of other Salmon Treasurer modules including FX, cash management, account reconciliation, inter-company position keeping, automated electronic payments and direct interfaces to SAP and FXAll.
Great strap line
Finally, FIS (SunGard) are promoting a white paper titled, ‘Treasury Technology: Six-Step Guide to Gaining Sophistication through Simplification’ which a really great target and strap line, however, as the above examples show, there are many ways to do it.
Revolutionary TreasuryXpress App store with self-service implementation Apps
First online store for any corporate treasury department provides self-service TMS solutions that work with other systems and applications at an unheard of minimal monthly charge
The future of TMS: Full launch of TreasuryXpress Store
Proves online TMS APP stores work. Is yours going to be Open or Closed?
Salmon Software opens new African operation based in Cape Town
Former SunGard and Wall Street Systems senior executive, Richard Ndefo has been appointed Regional Manager for Salmon Software to expand operational and commercial growth in the area