How will you:
1. Personally and your company help to slow down climate warming by:
2. Prepare for and move to real-time liquidity management?
- See Deutsche Bank report: Are you ready for real-time liquidity?
3. Take advantage of the API revolution by:
4. Turn new regulations into opportunities rather than a drag on your operations by:
5. Minimise your geopolitical risks?
6. Take advantage and minimise the threat of artificial intelligence and machine learning by:
7. Move to a subscription business model?
8. Improve your Cashflow Forecasting with:
- New practices and solutions, see
9. Prepare for the possible financial crash in 2020?
- See: Storm Ahead? Here’s how to prepare for a financial crisis
10. Minimise fraud by:
- Using global databases, see
11. Maximise your payments and collections efficiency by:
- Using omnichannel payment platforms, see
12. Cutting out late payments by:
- Adopting the Previse platform, see?
13. Improve your quality of life by:
- Spending more time with your loved ones?
- Managing your bosses?
- Spending time on the right things, rather than just being efficient?
CTMfile take: Hope you survive and prosper in 2019.
Forecasting risk is now a major concern in today’s companies, survey
Increasing integration of FP&A and risk management data collection, etc. needed to improve analysis
Cash forecasting and working capital management survey
Participate in survey and understand how to avoid “unpleasant financial surprises”
Key questions to protect treasury from cyber threats
The EACT has published a guide to ensuring your company is protected from cyber threats
EBA questions proposals for IFR and consults on PSD2
The European Banking Authority has disagreed with proposals for the Interchange Fee Regulation, which would treat payment card schemes and processing entities as legally separate
Geopolitical uncertainty is major financial risk for corporates
Corporate treasurers and other financial professionals say geopolitical risk is having a greater impact on company profits than in previous years, according to a risk survey by the AFP
Fraud: Scary crime stats; Global economies; Don’t care; McKinsey way
Terrifying cyber crime statistics; Destabilizing economies; Employees don’t care; Holistic approach needed at all levels