How will you:
1. Personally and your company help to slow down climate warming by:
2. Prepare for and move to real-time liquidity management?
- See Deutsche Bank report: Are you ready for real-time liquidity?
3. Take advantage of the API revolution by:
4. Turn new regulations into opportunities rather than a drag on your operations by:
5. Minimise your geopolitical risks?
6. Take advantage and minimise the threat of artificial intelligence and machine learning by:
7. Move to a subscription business model?
8. Improve your Cashflow Forecasting with:
- New practices and solutions, see
9. Prepare for the possible financial crash in 2020?
- See: Storm Ahead? Here’s how to prepare for a financial crisis
10. Minimise fraud by:
- Using global databases, see
11. Maximise your payments and collections efficiency by:
- Using omnichannel payment platforms, see
12. Cutting out late payments by:
- Adopting the Previse platform, see?
13. Improve your quality of life by:
- Spending more time with your loved ones?
- Managing your bosses?
- Spending time on the right things, rather than just being efficient?
CTMfile take: Hope you survive and prosper in 2019.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today