e-Identity 02: Impact of a Global Trust Network
- Key timing points
- 1.00 Global Trust Network Customer Proposition
- 2.04 Clarity on e-Identity and eSignatures
- 3.27 GTN with common law contract-based framework
- 5.57 Bank issued eID credentials
- 8.08 How it all fits together
- 9.21 What it looks like in today’s world and why interoperability is essential
- 14.00 Reinventing the role of the bank in 21st century
The number of Digital IDs for businesses and consumers is out of control. It increases every day, yet the usage of each one is limited to a country, or an industry space, or to a particular product/application. e-Identity is one of the biggest problems in the digital world today.
In this WEBchat, John Bullard explains how a Global Trust Network, which is already live in 15 countries world-wide, will solve this by providing a single e-Identity which can be used across all geographies, industry groups and applications. We discuss:
- the Global Trust Network customer proposition: full digital interoperability
- the critical aspects of eID and eSignatures in a Global Trust Network
- how the solution needs to be higly scalable and based on a Common Law Contract based legal framework
- the capabilities of the bank issued eIDs
- how a Global Trust Network and Security by Design bring it all together.
Listen to this important WEBchat and learn why digital e-Identities could re-invent the role of the bank in the 21st century.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today