The number of Digital IDs for businesses and consumers is out of control. It increases every day, yet the usage of each one is limited to a country, or an industry space, or to a particular product/application. e-Identity is one of the biggest problems in the digital world today.
In this WEBchat, John Bullard explains how a Global Trust Network, which is already live in 15 countries world-wide, will solve this by providing a single e-Identity which can be used across all geographies, industry groups and applications. We discuss:
- the Global Trust Network customer proposition: full digital interoperability
- the critical aspects of eID and eSignatures in a Global Trust Network
- how the solution needs to be higly scalable and based on a Common Law Contract based legal framework
- the capabilities of the bank issued eIDs
- how a Global Trust Network and Security by Design bring it all together.
- Key timing points
- 1.00 Global Trust Network Customer Proposition
- 2.04 Clarity on e-Identity and eSignatures
- 3.27 GTN with common law contract-based framework
- 5.57 Bank issued eID credentials
- 8.08 How it all fits together
- 9.21 What it looks like in today’s world and why interoperability is essential
- 14.00 Reinventing the role of the bank in 21st century
Listen to this important WEBchat and learn why digital e-Identities could re-invent the role of the bank in the 21st century.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today