In this WEBchat demo Nicolas Christiaen:
- Introduces the six steps in effective cash flow forecasting
- Reviews the two types data in cashflow drivers
- Demoes Cashforce’s cash flow drivers functionality
- Explains how working capital drivers and cash flow drivers complement each other.
- Key timing points
- 0:22 The six steps in effective cash flow forecasting
- 2:26 Data behind cash flow drivers
- 5:02 Demo
- 8:34 How cash flow and working capital drivers complement each other
Optimising the cash forecasting process: 1 - Understand your working capital drivers
Demonstration of how the Cashforce system carries out the first step in Effective cash flow forecasting: “Understand your working capital drivers”
Automating cash flow forecast data collection and consolidation
Automating the collection and consolidation of cash flow forecasting data is the first AND VITAL stage in developing an accurate and auditable forecast for your organisation
Effective cash flow forecasting in 6 steps
What are the six steps that are key to an accurate and efficient cash forecast?