New technologies and approaches to treasury management systems are opening up dramatically different ways of tackling treasury automation. Eric Kaplan, Vice President of Product Strategy with TreasuryXpress, explains how Application Programme Interfaces (APIs) and new system structures are transforming treasury operations. The new frictionless models provide scalable systems in which update cycles are replaced by continuous and seamless system improvements.
In this WEBchat Eric reviews:
- Previous experiences in achieving treasury automation: the common problems and what is needed to overcome them
- New frictionless technology model and its opportunities
- How the new model is made possible by ‘The API’.
- Key timing points
- 0:41 PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES IN ACHIEVING TREASURY AUTOMATION
- 2:17 NEW FRICTIONLESS TECHNOLOGY MODEl
- 3:42 How frictionless model scales
- 5:36 NEW MODEL MADE POSSIBLE BY ‘THE API'
- 6:14 Future proofing the corporate treasurer
- 8:00 The new approach to upgrades
- 9:21 This really is transformation of treasury
TreasuryXpress shows future of TMS: no implementation fees + online APP store
New experience for mid-market users of TreasuryXpress’s Cloud Technology Stack: no longer charged implementation fees and use OnLine Store to expand their installation as and when required
Revolutionary TreasuryXpress App store with self-service implementation Apps
First online store for any corporate treasury department provides self-service TMS solutions that work with other systems and applications at an unheard of minimal monthly charge
The future of TMS: Full launch of TreasuryXpress Store
Proves online TMS APP stores work. Is yours going to be Open or Closed?